On my nightstand:
- Oranges by John McPhee
- 84 Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff
- the April issue of Harper's Bazaar which my aunt gave me after she was done with it
- Otherwise by Jane Kenyon
Am currently loving:
- the weather
- apricot everything
- my lunchtime strolls
- collecting cafes, one for each day of the week
What inspires you about spring?
- the fact that it's still sunny when I get off the subway after work
- the small cemetery in my neighborhood that's full of headstones from the 1730s and how it's always the first place that flowers bloom
What are three constants in your day?
- a cup of tea while I put on my makeup
- eating an apple with my lunch
- reading before bed
Three dishes you find yourself cooking over and over:
- roasted red potatoes with rosemary
- Irish soda bread
- chickpea salad
These questions came from This Joy + Ride, which is pretty gold star if you ask me.