August 10, 2007

It's Friday, I'm in Love

Woke up to the sound of pouring rain, and I think that was largely responsible for me feeling fully rested at 7:42 in the morning.

Last night was the second Broadway play in a week, a record I never hope to break. Don't get me wrong, 'Chicago' and 'A Chorus Line' were fantastic (and even stirred the long lost little girl desire to be a dancer), but sitting in those narrow, straight-backed seats with my two bags (commuter attire) between my feet is not the most relaxing end to a work week.

God. Listen to me. I have work weeks now.

The highlight of my night last night was a tie between my vanilla milkshake and the giant, moving t-rex at Toys-R-Us in Times Square. I took about a dozen pictures with my phone. Call me a tourist; I won't deny it.

Today was gold star--quiet, more green than gray, and spent crossing things cleanly off my To Do list and watching movies w. my petite sister. Tres needed. Plus, what a breath of fresh air, non?

Autumn > Summer

No comments: